A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Quynh Ton That:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Quynh Ton That, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Quynh Ton That, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ton That graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ton That has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Quynh Ton That MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Quynh Ton That practice?
- Dr. Quynh Ton That has 1 office location.
Dr. Quynh Ton That practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.