Mother of 3 show details Mother of 3
May 23rd, 2014

We've been with Dr. Tran for over 5 years now and by far, he's THE BEST!!!!!....Better than sliced bread! My kids love him and I truely appericiate his wisdom, insight, great sense of humor, availiability, ability to listen, understand, and respond to concerns....he is truly the best. He Is also blessed with the ability to calm and soothe mom in the mist of medical issues....all in all, he's the best in our book!!!!!!!! Don't know what we would do without him! Without a doubt, we recommend him highly!

Mar 7th, 2013

Dr Tran is by far the BEST pediatrician!

The Best doctor my son will ever have! show details The Best doctor my son will ever have!
Jul 15th, 2011

He is a gem, one of a kind! Absolutely professional yet relatable.He is extremely caring, never fails to answer questions that you may have. He is also down to earth and really cares about his patients.This doctor is the only reason I have not change my medical provider, even though they are Horrible! Our family could never sing enough praises about him....Which is rare if you're talking about experiences with doctors. I could go on and on..... You will be bored!