Dr. Quynh Vo-Hanser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 30th, 2016
Happy patient
Great Dr could not ask for better.

April 8th, 2014
Dr Vo is amazing!
Dr Vo is one the greatest doctors you can have. She delivered two of my babies and she made both of those pregnancies great experiences. She is very calm and caring and willing to take time and listen to your concerns. She is very knowledgeable and has a great perspective that really helped to calm down any fears that I would get. When it came to things that I needed for my work like paperwork or suggestions for job restrictions, her staff and her were very accommodating and prompt. I wouldn’t say I am lucky that I was high risk but it gave me the opportunity to have her as a doctor and go to Desert Perinatal. There whole staff is great, from scheduling to billing, nurses, the other doctors and in between. The wait for appointments is about half the time you would spend at a regular doctor.

June 17th, 2013
I was recommended to Dr. vo by a friend, and it was the best recommendation ever. Dr. Vo is quite simply amazing. I have never had such a caring and compassionate doctor. Dr. Vo is very knowledgable and always gives you the proper time and care. Her entire staff is friendly and caring!

November 27th, 2012
Best gyno ever!!
I love love dr Vo! I can't brag enough about how knowledgeable , kind and patient they are. I suffered from 2 miscarriages And was pregnant with triplets.. I was extremely paranoid about losing them and both doctors always reassured me and made me feel like a priority .. I can't believe I'm saying this but I looked forward to going to the doctors just to see them!! In addition I love the nurses and staff !! Thank you Dr Vo ! for doing your best for me and my babies. read more

October 9th, 2012
Love Dr Vo So MUCH!!
All the Dr from Desert Perinatal Associates are so AWESOME!!

January 3rd, 2012
Dr. Vo is great
Dr. Vo works in several locations so getting an appointment is easy. The wait to see her is a little long but that is because she spends time with each patient, answering all questions and concerns without rushing them. She is caring and knowledgeable.