Dr. Quynh Wisniewski MD Patient Reviews

3.8

June 1st, 2016
Great doc!
Dr. Quynh is an amazing physician she is thorough in what she does and explains things in lamis terms to make sure you understand your diagnosis!

November 18th, 2015
Unproffesional
My daughter has high functioning autism.She's very sensitive to loud noises.Dr Quynh is always very loud.When we gave her the psychologist report stating that my daughter was autistic,she acted as though she didn't believe the diagnosis and actually asked if we agreed with it. The school needed a report from our pediatrician for their IEP,Dr Quynh stated that she saw no signs of autism in our daughter in her medical records despite us stating numerous times we suspected she may be autistic and the practice sending us to other professionals and despite a psychologist diagnosing our daughter with HFA. My daughter is also selective mute which is a anxiety disorder. Dr Quynh told her to learn sign language as she could not go through life just shaking her head. She said my daughter chooses to not talk which any medical professional should know that it's a anxiety disorder and the child has no control over not being able to speak. She's also very rude.She actually told my daughter she was fat and needed to loose 10 pounds. I have 4 children who has gone through this practice and we always make every attempt not to get Dr Quynh. Dr.Kimball is amazing and very good with our children. I have no problems with Dr Kimball or the other staff,just Dr Quynh.

April 21st, 2015
Glad I found her
I ended up taking my kids to Dr. Q because our insurance changed and our Dr. didn't take it. I'm so glad I met her. First,my one year old had a very nasty cough bronchial infection. I drove her to 3 different hospitals during the ice storms. Each hospital simply reccomended an otc product such as benadryl. Dr. Q took care of her and she finally began to improve. When my 6yr old came down with a sinus infection, as a new patient she got in the very next day and had her an appt with an allergist by the time I got home.I have had other Drs suggest that I was mistaken about my daughter's severe drug allergies. She gave her an antibiotic that worked. I was also really happy that she gave her a sinus medicine that actually helped her symptoms instead of contributing to the problem. After having my kids treated wrong and suffering for so many weeks, it was relief to all of us just how awesomely she took care of them. I am so glad we found her. She took her time with each of my kids during their visits. She asked alot of questions, covered all the bases. A Dr. Like that is worth waiting for. Very thorough.

March 19th, 2014
Appreciation for Dr. Quynh
When we first met Dr. Quynh in the office with our newborn, we felt a little intimidated as she is very direct. Over time, we have grown to love her and how she is so knowledgeable about every aspect of our child's health. We recommend her to all our friends.

January 30th, 2014
We couldn't be happier!!
We couldn't be happier with Dr. Quynh and Boys/Girls pediatrics. We moved here from out of town and I was quite nervous finding a dr for my 2 girls. She is great. The staff has been amazing for referrals and our youngest needed to see an allergist soon, and Dr. Q called herself and got us in that day. Yes there are times when you wait or they may appear rushed but a) that's everywhere and b) they always answer every question and address every need. I just try to remember when its my kid who is the sick one requiring the extra time, I would hope others wouldn't want to pull them away, so I don't mind the wait when my kid is there for something routine! Long story short...we highly recommend and are very happy there!!!

October 18th, 2013
so unprofessional
The nurse warned us that she is very "abrasive" and her personality is a bit rough. She wasn't kidding, Dr Quynh came in with her hands on her hips and a chip on her shoulder. It was downhill from there. From her telling us to stop talking so she can finish, to her bragging that her 20 years of experience trumpts " a mothers intuition" Several threats of being called DCS on us because we disagreed with what she was telling us, and asked if it was ok if we got a second opinion. Her raising of her voice and complete lack of professionalism made the baby start crying and put tears to the eyes of the mother. We love the office, nurses were amazing, and the other dr is top notch. Quynh Wisniewski on the other hand should not be allowed to treat children or parents. Its too easy for a dr to call child services on someone but who does the parents call when the dr was the one being aggressive and uncalled for.

August 9th, 2013
RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE
DR. QUYNH YOUR BEDSIDE MANNER IS HORRIBLE. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS DR. IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE THAT I EVER MADE. SHE LEFT MY SON TRAUMATIZED. HE WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN. IN THE BEGINNING I TOOK HER ABRASIVENESS AS BEING A LITTLE PERSON AND HAVING A NAPOLEAN COMPLEX. SHE THINKS THAT IT IS OK TO TALK DOWN TO CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS. IF YOU VALUE YOUR CHILD'S SANITY PLEASE SEE DR KIMBALL OR ANOTHER PHYSICIAN AT THE FACILITY...UNLESS YOUR CHILD IS SKINNY AND PERFECT...THEN YOU MAY BE OK. I DESPISE THIS SO CALLED DR.

May 2nd, 2013
Disrespectful and Rude
My ratings are on Dr. Quynh Wisniewski ONLY. Everyone else at this practice is courteous, kind, and have my children's best interests at heart. Dr. Kimball is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Quynh has a terrible disposition! She is rude and disrespectful, so much so that I refuse to see her. I will only see the N.P. or Dr. Kimball. I have had a couple instances where we had a confrontation over her opinion of our decisions on treating our children. She has an attitude and talks down to people she disagrees with. She is a bully and wants to push her opinion on anyone who disagrees. She will also act as though you are only ignorant and don't know what is best for your children. I know I am not the only person that feels this way about her because I know other parents who have had similar problems. It is a shame that someone in her position could act the way she does. This is a great practice and I know why you have to wait weeks to see the other doctor. If I could give her a negative rating I would.

March 26th, 2013
We love this Dr and office..
We love how you park at the door and go right into the room, no sitting in a waiting room with sick children and my son loves it there.