Dr. Raffi Hovsepian, MD
Aesthetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon

Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I would never even think of another plastic surgeon.  |  show details
by R.A. on Oct 17th, 2013

After having two cesarean section operations my body never felt the same. I have been self-conscious about my tummy for years later. I tried loosing weight however my tummy was still flabby and it just did not feel right. For years I have been contemplating plastic surgery in order to correct this and to feel happier about my body. I received a recommendation to visit Dr. Hovsepian and it was the finest choice I have ever taken in my life. I have had other cosmetic procedures performed on me previously, but my experience with Dr. Hovsepian was by far matchless with any other plastic surgeon. The care and attention that was given to me before, during, and after my surgery with Dr. Hovsepian was magnificent. He was extremely attentive, on-call at all times, even calling me at random hours to make sure that I was doing well. Prior to the surgery, Dr. Hovsepian answered all of my concerns and questions in detail. He was very patient with me and he made sure that I understood everything completely, which made me feel very comfortable. Furthermore, the degree of detail of his work was immaculate. I am exhilarated and extremely satisfied with his work. Not only would I recommend Dr. Hovsepian to others, but also I would never even think of another plastic surgeon if I ever decide to undergo another procedure.

|  Phenomenal Experience  |  show details
by Carol R. on Jul 1st, 2013

After researching Dr. Hovsepian's practice on line, I contacted him for shrink wrap liposuction on my abdomen, hips, and back. His wonderful staff kept in contact with me after I emailed pictures of my problem areas. Dr. H. spoke with me by phone, since I did not live in California. We set a date for an appointment, and surgery the next day. Not only was my experience phenomenal, just two weeks after surgery I have a new body! Dr. H. is compassionate, and his bed side manner is incredible. If you are considering body contouring, it's worth a trip to Los Angeles!

|  Love, Love, Love My Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
by Melissa on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr Hovsepian changed my life. He gave me the body I wanted and did an amazing job. He is sooooo caring! I never meet a doctor who cares so much about his patients. He wants the best for them and is genuine about it. Unbelievably talented surgeon.

|  Greatest Breast Aug Doc!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hovsepian was the only plastic surgeon out of eight that i meet with who told me the truth about what to expect when undergoing a breast augmentation. He was the most thorough and meticoulus plastic surgeon out of all of them. He made the whole experience easy for me, answered all my questions, and an impecable follow up. He is an artist when it comes to breast augmentation. I love my result! It's perfect!

|  Highly Recommend This Doctor  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

Dr. Hovsepian is the nicest, most caring doctor I have ever encountered. He ensured that I knew exactly what to expect regarding my surgery, and made me feel at ease in his presence. I am overly pleased with how my surgery went, and with the entailing results. His after care and numerous follow up visits solidify my knowing I have been and am in very good and capable hands.

|  elizvrs  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Very professional, very courteous, very kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly and am very pleased with the results.

|  To whom it may concern:  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

With regard to Dr. Hovsepian, I believe he was a godsend. First of all, he was the only one of four plastic surgeons who would accept my case. I found out about it in the nick of time, due to a call back from his efficient office staff.When I visited Dr. Hovsepian's office prior to surgery, the first thing that caught my eye other than a very neat orderly office was the prominently displayed certificates indicating the doctor's experience and expertise. His extensive curriculum vitae only added to the feeling that I would be in experienced hands.Since my broken, disfigured nose needed traumatic intervention and knowing that the hospital might not consider my case to be a priority, Dr. Hovsepian wisely scheduled my case at a nearby trauma center. Considering extensive damage done to my nose due to the fall, I was pleased with the surgical outcome.I believe you will find Dr. Hovsepian to be knowledgeable, efficient, empathetic, competent and a pleasure to deal with.Sincerely,Michael P. D.G.

|  My Surgeon!  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Took care of all my needs. I am fortunate to have a great surgeon as him. Corrected all the mistakes made by an other surgeon. Warm, kind, and compassionate about what he does. Definitely recommend him.

|  Gloria G.  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

In my 56 years of seeing many doctors, I have yet to meet a more caring, thorough, and compassionate doctor as Dr. Hovsepian. Not only he took care of all my needs and concerns, but he did such an amazing job that till this day I am amazed at my result. I love it! I call him routinely for medical advice outside his realm, and he always takes the time to educate me on any matter or concerns I have. Dr. Raffi is a professional to the highest standards!

|  The Best!  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2010

I am so glad that I was referred to such a great surgeon. I had a breast augmentation done 3 years ago by another surgeon who did an awful job. I had a diagnosis of what is known as symmastia after my augmentation. I was unhappy with my result for 3 years. It was bothering me daily and I was self conscious about my appearance. My friend had her breast augmentation done by Dr Hovsepian, it was very natural and beautiful. So I decided to see and meet Dr Hovsepian. Unlike my first surgeon; we had multiple consultations, I was never rushed to make a decision, and he was extremely educational and kind. He was caring and compassionate about my situation. I decided to have him preform my breast revision sugary, very difficult. He took his time, and gave me an amazing result. My only regret is that I wish he was my original surgeon. He is The Best!

|  Excellant plastice Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2010

Excellant skill and patient caring.

|  R  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Hovsepian is an fantastic, skillful surgeon. He cares so much about his patients and wants the best for them. I respect him as a person and as a physician and have always had confidence in his advice. I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck and everyday I thank him when I see my reflection. I can't believe how beautiful it turned out. Yay!

|  Outstanding surgeon!  |  show details
by Kourtney on Jul 27th, 2010

Dr. Hovsepian is great in every way. I am 100% satisfied with hie services and would reccomend him to anyone!

by MI on Jul 21st, 2010

I went to Dr Hovsepian after seeing my best friends tummy-tuck result. She had an awesome tummy-tuck done by Dr Hovsepian. It was perfect! I had a tummy tuck elsewhere many years ago. I was so envious of her result, it blew my result out of the ball park. After consulting many plastic surgeons for a facelift, I decided to schedule a consultation for a facelift with him. I was blown away by his knowledge, talent, and patient recommendations. He was so detailed, kind and caring at my consultation that I said to myself; "Finally, I have met the surgeon for me." Dr. Hovsepian gave me such a natural looking facelift that my old friends had no idea that I had undergone surgery. The result is amazing. I love looking into the mirror everyday and seeing on the outside what I feel on the inside. I am so pleased. After 58 years, I finally met a surgeon for me. In my eyes, he is the best, I see his work on my face daily, and I love it! He changed my life! Thank you Dr. Hovsepian!

by TL on May 31st, 2010

Great Surgeon! Great Guy! Very Talented!

|  Amirbart  |  show details
by Amirbart on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Hovsepian is extremely caring,kind,sensitive and does beautiful surgery. He was very attentive to my needs and clearly is a perfectionist. He experiences so much joy and pride with the finished outcome. I give my highest reccomendation and truly respect him as a physician.

|  Patient Kim M.  |  show details
by Kim M. on Feb 10th, 2010

I was fortunate to have Dr. Raffi Hovsepian as my plastic surgeon. Out of all the plastic surgeons I had seen; Dr Hovsepian was the warmest, most caring, and had the best bedside manner. He went out of his way at all times to make sure I had all my questions answered, and educated me about my condition and the surgery. No other plastic surgeon had done that! He truly is a wonderful addition in my life. He is outstanding! My result proves his amazing talent and skills. I will never forget how he changed my life, I look at his work daily and it puts a smile on my face. Kim M.

|  JW  |  show details
by JW on Dec 22nd, 2009

I was overwhelmed at the amount of time Dr. Hovesepian took to get to know me and my medical condition and to formulate the perfect solution. The surgery went beautifully, and it was not an easy one to perform. The after care I have received has been outstanding, regardless of the time of day I called. My results are beyond my wildest expectations and each day it looks better and better. I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Hovsepian and I wholeheartedly recommend him to my friends who are considering plastic surgery. He is a pleasure to know, as is his office staff.

|  RN  |  show details
by Renee' on Dec 11th, 2009

I don't think their are words to describe how caring of an indiividual he is. "Perfect and Sweet" might come close.

by Joan on Aug 1st, 2009

Dr. Hovsepian is an amazing surgeon. He is one of those doctors who truly loves what he is doing and it shows through his interaction with patients (both myself and sister). He was very cordial during my consultation and spent a great deal of time explaining the procedure with the various different approaches and why he felt a specific one would be better for my case.During my follow up visits he answered all my questions and just made the whole experience feel very worthwhile. The result was nothing less that perfect...what I expected! Thank you Dr. Hovsepian.

by MC on Mar 13th, 2009

Excellent and wonderful surgeon. Unbelievable skills and knowledge.

|  Patient  |  show details
by JWD on Mar 6th, 2009

Both my father and I have been a patient of Dr Hovsepian. He is a excellent surgeon with a wonderful character. He preforms amazing surgeries. He first operated on my father. After seeing the outcome and excellent job he did. I had my surgery done, I am very happy with his result. So happy, that I have gone to him many times. I love my results!! Its very rare to find such a well rounded surgeon. Once you meet him, you will know what I mean.