Dr. Raffi Hovsepian MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2017
Patient from Dubai
I flew in from Dubai to visit Dr. Raffi. He is definitely the talk in Dubai for his talent. A friend of mine had performed a mommy makeover by Dr. Raffi. When she returned after three weeks from surgery I was shocked and amazed. So I decided to have him perform my surgery as well. He is an amazing Doctor andreally cares about his results and his patients. Dr. Rafi is so caring towards his patients and really wants the best results for them. You can see in his face that when the patient is happy he is happy. I am very thrilled and please with my tummy tuck and liposuction. It was worth the long travel and I would do it again. I love Dr. Raffi and thank him every day when I wear my new clothes.

May 3rd, 2017
Botox King
I have had multiple botox treatments by the best botox experts, none of them has created what Dr Hovsepian did. He sculpted and gave me a very natural result. My husband loves the results! He says it reminds me of when we meet in college. Dr Hovsepian is amazing and does a great job. He is an artist. I love what he does for me. I would definitely recommend anyone interested in Botox to go and see him. :)

March 30th, 2017
Changed My Life!
This man is the truth! He is honest, caring, and wants the best result for his patients! He did his body transformation procedure with liposuction on me and i look at myself everyday just saying to myself how much he has changed my life for the better. My body has never looked or felt this great! Unbelievable result. Also, his staff is soon kind and caring as well, which just made my whole process with recovery easy. I can't say enough praises about Dr. Hovsepian. He really is the best guy in Beverly Hills, and he is so humble about it.

December 17th, 2016
Natural Looking Result!
I had a facelift and neck lift performed last year by Dr. Hovsepian. I cannot tell you how much I am thankful to have had him as my surgeon. After seeing multiple top plastic surgeons I was terrified at the thought of having them perform the procedure. They all wanted was to change all my features. I had researched Dr Hovsepian for months. Even though he does not brag about his clientele and he is very private about his patients, and being I am a producer in Hollywood, I was told by a very talented actress that I should see him. When I met with him, he was extremely caring and understanding and immediately understood where I was coming from and given I am in the industry he didn't want signs of noticeable overdone work. He really is an artist and a very talented surgeon. I felt comfortable about him doing my procedure and I am thrilled with not only the results but the care he took to guide me through the entire process. My husband adores Dr Hovsepian and highly respects his thought processes and genuine care for his patients. It's no wonder why the higher end Hollywood community reaches out to him. He is humble, caring, super talented and genuine. He just wants the best for his patients. He is a rarity in today's world and I am proud to call him my plastic surgeon who gave me back my youth!

October 29th, 2016
Botox
I have been going to Dr Hovsepian for the last two years for my Botox after dealing with a bad experience by another doctor. Dr H is so meticulous about symmetry and not over doing things that I have not only regained my confidence but also look like a natural younger version of me without anyone knowing the treatments I have received from him. He is wonderful in what he does. I highly recommend him.

August 16th, 2016
Great experience
Most thorough and thoughtful Doctor I have ever met. He listened to everything I said and really cared for what I wanted. I highly recommend him. He is one of a kind.

August 8th, 2016
Tapia
Very professional detailed information. Patience in answering all my questions.

April 24th, 2016
The Greatest
No doubt Dr, Hovsepian is recommended as one of the best plastic surgeons in Los Angeles. He did my breast revision. I had two botched surgeries before. Dr. H was the third surgeon. I had no one else to turn to. He listened to me, and was so caring that I feel like he is my family. He did such an amazing job that my husband himself has forgotten the past bad surgeries by the other surgeons and so have I. Dr. H really is a wonderful surgeon but moreover the kindest most caring doctor you meet.

April 10th, 2016
Magician
Without a doubt Dr. Hovsepian is the best of the best plastic surgeons that I have experienced and believe me I have had my fair share of them, 5 total. He is the most educated, caring, and honest plastic surgeon I have come across in my 56 years. He did a magnificent job on repairing bad work that was done be the previous many famous plastic surgeons I had gone to. My body is amazing! Next is my facelift with him and both my husband and I cannot wait to see him work his magic. Hands down he is the best!

February 13th, 2016
Life Changer
Dr.H is simply amazing! I love my breast augmentation! He changed my life for the better. He is really the best!

January 7th, 2016
Dr. Hovsepian is an Incredible Physician
Dr. Hovsepian, I believe he was a godsend. First of all, he was the only one of four plastic surgeons who would accept my case. I found out about it in the nick of time, due to a call back from his efficient office staff. When I visited Dr. Hovsepian's office prior to surgery, the first thing that caught my eye other than a very neat orderly office was the prominently displayed certificates indicating the doctor's experience and expertise. His extensive curriculum vitae only added to the feeling that I would be in experienced hands. Since my broken, disfigured nose needed traumatic intervention and knowing that the hospital might not consider my case to be a priority, Dr. Hovsepian wisely scheduled my case at a nearby trauma center. Considering extensive damage done to my nose due to the fall, I was pleased with the surgical outcome. I believe you will find Dr. Hovsepian to be knowledgeable, efficient, empathetic, competent and a pleasure to deal with.

January 7th, 2016
Great Experience
Very professional, very courteous, very kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly and am very pleased with the results.