Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Greatest show details The Greatest
by Jenny on Apr 24th, 2016

No doubt Dr, Hovsepian is recommended as one of the best plastic surgeons in Los Angeles. He did my breast revision. I had two botched surgeries before. Dr. H was the third surgeon. I had no one else to turn to. He listened to me, and was so caring that I feel like he is my family. He did such an amazing job that my husband himself has forgotten the past bad surgeries by the other surgeons and so have I. Dr. H really is a wonderful surgeon but moreover the kindest most caring doctor you meet.

Magician show details Magician
by Kerry Kenneday on Apr 10th, 2016

Without a doubt Dr. Hovsepian is the best of the best plastic surgeons that I have experienced and believe me I have had my fair share of them, 5 total. He is the most educated, caring, and honest plastic surgeon I have come across in my 56 years. He did a magnificent job on repairing bad work that was done be the previous many famous plastic surgeons I had gone to. My body is amazing! Next is my facelift with him and both my husband and I cannot wait to see him work his magic. Hands down he is the best!

Life Changer show details Life Changer
by Ellie G. on Feb 13th, 2016

Dr.H is simply amazing! I love my breast augmentation! He changed my life for the better. He is really the best!

Dr. Hovsepian is an Incredible Physician show details Dr. Hovsepian is an Incredible Physician
by Michael P. D.G on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. Hovsepian, I believe he was a godsend. First of all, he was the only one of four plastic surgeons who would accept my case. I found out about it in the nick of time, due to a call back from his efficient office staff. When I visited Dr. Hovsepian's office prior to surgery, the first thing that caught my eye other than a very neat orderly office was the prominently displayed certificates indicating the doctor's experience and expertise. His extensive curriculum vitae only added to the feeling that I would be in experienced hands. Since my broken, disfigured nose needed traumatic intervention and knowing that the hospital might not consider my case to be a priority, Dr. Hovsepian wisely scheduled my case at a nearby trauma center. Considering extensive damage done to my nose due to the fall, I was pleased with the surgical outcome. I believe you will find Dr. Hovsepian to be knowledgeable, efficient, empathetic, competent and a pleasure to deal with.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Frank R on Jan 7th, 2016

Very professional, very courteous, very kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly and am very pleased with the results.

In great hands with Dr. Raffia show details In great hands with Dr. Raffia
by Kaylie Smith on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. Hovsepian is the nicest, most caring doctor I have ever encountered. He ensured that I knew exactly what to expect regarding my surgery, and made me feel at ease in his presence. I am overly pleased with how my surgery went, and with the entailing results. His after care and numerous follow up visits solidify my knowing I have been and am in very good and capable hands.

Beyond pleased with my experience show details Beyond pleased with my experience
by Vicki Williams on Jan 7th, 2016

Thank you very much for your expert opinion, your knowledge and your skill at what you do, but most of all thank you for your compassion. As a man who does not often think of or consider plastic surgery, I will admit that I was nervous and concerned about the “look” I would have after it was all said and done. I think that most of us have seen someone who had been “over done” or did not achieve the desired look or outcome that they had hoped. Because plastic surgery is an art, this will probably always be the case. I feel very blessed that your artistic eye and skill have come together for me in such a way that I am extremely happy with the results. The eyelids (both uppers and lowers) you did for me have turned out to be perfectly natural looking and fit my face and eyes perfectly. Your compassion all throughout our contact together is what, in my mind, really sets you apart and puts you at the very top of my list. You have a tremendous amount of skill and an artful eye, but to me it is your deep compassion and commitment to your clients, to their results and their feelings along the way that truly take you from a “good doctor to a great doctor”. As a result, I am very thankful that I choose you to do my procedure. Thanks again for the compassion you and your office have shown me all along. Thanks for the great work, the natural look and while I hope that I don’t have anything else done, I will continue to highly recommend my friends and family to you so that they may enjoy the same great care and service that you have shown to me.

Dr. Raffi is an artist! show details Dr. Raffi is an artist!
by Emma D on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. Hovsepian was the only plastic surgeon out of eight that i meet with who told me the truth about what to expect when undergoing a breast augmentation. He was the most thorough and meticoulus plastic surgeon out of all of them. He made the whole experience easy for me, answered all my questions, and an impecable follow up. He is an artist when it comes to breast augmentation. I love my result! It's perfect!

Dr. Hovsepian is Caring and Talented! show details Dr. Hovsepian is Caring and Talented!
by Melissa on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr Hovsepian changed my life. He gave me the body I wanted and did an amazing job. He is sooooo caring! I never meet a doctor who cares so much about his patients. He wants the best for them and is genuine about it. Unbelievably talented surgeon.

Worth the travel! show details Worth the travel!
by Carol R on Jan 7th, 2016

After researching Dr. Hovsepian's practice on line, I contacted him for shrink wrap liposuction on my abdomen, hips, and back. His wonderful staff kept in contact with me after I emailed pictures of my problem areas. Dr. H. spoke with me by phone, since I did not live in California. We set a date for an appointment, and surgery the next day. Not only was my experience phenomenal, just two weeks after surgery I have a new body! Dr. H. is compassionate, and his bedside manner is incredible. If you are considering body contouring, it's worth a trip to Los Angeles!

Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain show details Nothing to Lose, Everything to Gain
by Lydia P on Jan 7th, 2016

My journey started out when I was in high school, I was at the age when you start to notice things about yourself that you are not comfortable with, in my case it was my chin. I didn’t really have a chin and I had a lot of fat below my chin in the neck area. I started to notice this in photos and any kind of side profile view; I absolutely hated my chin and was embarrassed as well. My second insecurity began around the same time, my nose, it was a little big and the tip of my nose dropped lower than it should. Over the next ten years I dealt with my insecurities and wore make up to cover or give the illusion that I had a chin and as for my nose, that was a little hard to hide, because you really can’t hide it but you could wear things to bring the attention elsewhere. To make things worse, when I was twenty-two I had an accident where I had trauma to my face, which resulted in severe damage to my nose.Over the next year I did some research on getting my “situation” fixed. A girlfriend of mine had breast augmentation with Dr. Hovsepian and only had great things to say about him as a person and most of all as a surgeon. Her story was almost too good to be true, so I had to see for myself and I set up a consultation with Dr. Hovsepian. I was very nervous and scared, I was going to this doctor that I have never met and I had to express and tell him all my insecurities. From the moment I stepped into his office I was greeted with kindness and warmth from the staff. When I met Dr. Hovsepian, he made me feel comfortable and I didn’t feel like I was being judged. I felt like he truly cared for my concerns and me. I expressed to him my insecurities and he then went in detail about what he could do to fix my “situation.” We then took some pictures and started to make some adjustments on paper. Just seeing that little bit of difference on paper I got very excited, he gave me a copy to take home so that I could draw on them and make the adjustments I wanted.With my next appointment I brought the pictures of myself with the adjustments on them as well as photos of noses that I got out of a magazine or printed off the computer. Dr. Hovsepian gave me his advice as a plastic surgeon what would look best and what was unrealistic. I felt comfortable with what we had discussed about my nose, chin, and neck fat. I was confident he could give me an amazing result. On the day of surgery I was once again nervous, but very confident in Dr. Hovsepian and trusted his judgment and skill to the fullest. The moment I saw him, he made all my butterflies disappear and was very comforting. As I came out of surgery he was there to tell me everything went very well and I’m going to love the results. The day I went to see Dr. Hovsepian to get the cast taken off my nose was the best of all. It was breath taking and I just wanted to cry tears of joy; my nose was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Moving on to taking the bandage off my chin and neck I could see a huge difference and how amazing the results were already. It has now been over a year since my surgery and the results still amaze me. I would not change anything. I have Dr. Hovsepian to thank for his amazing talent and for him being so caring; I now have my “situation” fixed. If I could give any advice, it would be go let your guard down and make a consultation appointment because you have nothing to lose except your insecurities.

Everyone should go to Dr. Hovsepian show details Everyone should go to Dr. Hovsepian
by Rachel Anderson on Jan 7th, 2016

After having two cesarean section operations my body never felt the same. I have been self-conscious about my tummy for years later. I tried loosing weight however my tummy was still flabby and it just did not feel right. For years I have been contemplating plastic surgery in order to correct this and to feel happier about my body. I received a recommendation to visit Dr. Hovsepian and it was the finest choice I have ever taken in my life. I have had other cosmetic procedures performed on me previously, but my experience with Dr. Hovsepian was by far matchless with any other plastic surgeon. The care and attention that was given to me before, during, and after my surgery with Dr. Hovsepian was magnificent. He was extremely attentive, on-call at all times, even calling me at random hours to make sure that I was doing well. Prior to the surgery, Dr. Hovsepian answered all of my concerns and questions in detail. He was very patient with me and he made sure that I understood everything completely, which made me feel very comfortable. Furthermore, the degree of detail of his work was immaculate. I am exhilarated and extremely satisfied with his work. Not only would I recommend Dr. Hovsepian to others, but also I would never even think of another plastic surgeon if I ever decide to undergo another procedure.

Wonderful, Caring, and Professional show details Wonderful, Caring, and Professional
by Reese Allen on Jan 7th, 2016

I first became acquainted with Dr. Hovsepian when my husband had a cyst removed from a very tricky place on the back of his neck. I was impressed when Dr. Hovsepian called that evening to find out how my husband was doing. A few months later my husband had another surgery by Dr. Hovsepian and again the doctor was always available when we had questions and called numerous times to check on his patient. The results of both of my husband’s surgeries were excellent. I had to have reconstructive surgery; I set up interviews with other plastic surgeons. However, I was so impressed with Dr. Hovsepian I decided to go with him. His office personnel were so helpful in getting my surgery scheduled and were readily available to answer all of my questions. Dr. Hovsepian explained the procedure ahead of time, spent time with me right before the surgery. I was relaxed and confident because of his caring and professionalism. After the surgery he kept in touch and was available when I had questions. Follow up appointments are always on time, Dr. Hovsepian listens to my questions, concerns and is always there with an answer. His staff continues to be professional, courteous and extremely helpful. I cannot say enough about Dr. Hovsepian’s skill, professionalism and care. He is wonderful!

Thank You! show details Thank You!
by Jenny on Dec 26th, 2015

Dr. Hovsepian is the most talented and caring plastic surgeon I have ever met. He transformed my body into something i thought would never ever be attainable, and he did it with such grace and compassion that during the whole process it made it easy for me. He is a gift from above, and i will always be grateful to him. The best of the best!

Body Transformation by Dr Raffi Hovsepian show details Body Transformation by Dr Raffi Hovsepian
by Most grateful patient Karissa!!! on Nov 26th, 2015

Very well rounded plastic surgeon. He is very knowledgable and very well trained. I was referred to Dr. Hovsepian by another plastic surgeon who thought that only Dr. Hovsepian would be able to help my situation, and he was absolutely correct. This man is not only super talented, but very caring and kind. He is a gift to us all who can call him our doctor. He changed my life for the better and I cannot thank him enough.

Changed my life!!! show details Changed my life!!!
by Melanie on Nov 14th, 2015

I love my doctor! He not only is the greatest most kindest plastic surgeon but he is so trustworthy that he held my hand through the worst time of my life and made my life better in more ways then just plastic surgery. After seeing nearly 18 other plastic surgeon to repair my botched breast augmentation, I knew Dr. Hovsepian would be the one to help me. Every office visit he was prepared and constantly went over the game plan. My breast implants were sitting near my shoulders. Dr. Hovsepian spent nearly 7 hours in surgery to correct my breasts and make them what they should have been. He didn't give up on me before or during or after surgery. I am so appreciative to my surgeon that I thank him daily when I see my beautiful breasts in the mirror daily. His results are amazing and beautiful, but he is just as amazing, kind and caring. He changed my life completely!

Coolest Plastic Surgeon show details Coolest Plastic Surgeon
by Ahmad on Oct 31st, 2015

Coolest must amazing plastic surgeon ever! He is awesome! Gave me the result i always dreamed to have.

Six pac show details Six pac
by John Patterson on Oct 24th, 2015

Dr. Raffi Hovsepian performed my liposuction of my abdominal area. This guy is amazing! I have the six pack I have always wanted because of him. Best doctor ever!!!!! Totally happy!! Very professional and very talented!

Facelift show details Facelift
by Marcella on Oct 19th, 2015

Dr. Hovsepian did my revision facelift and neck lift surgery with facial fat grafting. This was not an easy case. I had gone to a foreign country for my first surgery and was left very asymetric. Dr. Hovsepian explained every aspect of the surgery and aftercare in detail and all my expectations were met. He is such an amazing surgeon but has an amazing heart as wee. I couldn't be any more happier.

Gynecomastia Surgery show details Gynecomastia Surgery
by Mike Bowling on Oct 16th, 2015

I went to Dr. Raffi Hovsepian for my gynecomastia surgery after dealing with other doctors who wanted to put large scars on my chest. The kind doctor did the surgery with only two small incisions less than three millimeter and my wife can't even find then. He did such a great job that my new chest looks like it belongs to me and was the chest i was suppose to be born with. Dr. Raffi is a gift and is an amazing talented surgeon.

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
by Jenna on Oct 11th, 2015

Dr. HOVSEPIAN did my breast augmentation. He did such a wonderful job that no one knows I have had my boobs done. It's so natural that my mother was shocked. He's great and I love what he did. Definetly recommend him.

Lip injection show details Lip injection
by Christina on Oct 3rd, 2015

I went in to the doctor for a lip injection. He did a great job. No bruising and no swelling. I recommend him.

Facial fillers show details Facial fillers
by Monica Kline on Sep 30th, 2015

Dr. H did my facial fillers. He did such a wonderful job that no one knows I have had injections performed. He did not distort my face and made me look younger without any signs of cosmetic enhancement. He's an artist. I am very happy.

Amazing Tummy Tuck show details Amazing Tummy Tuck
by Julia on Sep 28th, 2015

I had a tummy tuck and Botox done by Dr. Hovsepian. I love every aspect of my result, he changed my life for the better.

Botox and Fillers... Natural results! show details Botox and Fillers... Natural results!
by Christina J. on Sep 27th, 2015

I went to Dr. H for Botox and Fillers. He did a great job and kept it so natural that my mother and father didn't even realize I had anything done. When I told my parents, they commented on how natural and great it looked. Now my mother goes in for treatments as well. He has an amazing eye for natural results, but also very kind to his patients needs. He is great! I highly recommend him.

Changed my life show details Changed my life
by Lisa Thompson on Sep 26th, 2015

I am a forty year old mother of two who has always been motivated to live a healthy active life style. However, after my second baby i did everything possible to bounce back which was impossible. I was seeing a nutritionist and a personal trainer. My friend had liposuction performed by Dr. Raffi and the results were amazing. I saw multiple plastic surgeons, but decided to go with Dr. Raffi because he was the only doctor that came up with a customized approach and he was and is so caring and is really an artist as well. My husband agreed to go with Dr. Raffi due to his experience and talent, but mainly we both had seen the amazing result that he gave to our friend who adores the doctor. The surgery went well, and his after care was just as great as his pre-care. He and his staff are great! I am over a year from my sugary date and he still calls me and has me come in to see if I am maintaining the result. He even contacts my trainer and husband to make sure they are motivating me and supporting me. He goes beyond any other doctor. He a a great surgeon with gifted talents. He changed my life for the better!

Lipo & Breast Augementation. show details Lipo & Breast Augementation.
by Stephanie E. on Sep 23rd, 2015

I went in thinking I will be needing a tummy tuck but I was very excited when Dr.Hovsepian told me I can get away with his technique, shrink wrap liposuction. I have no scars at all and am in shock at how fast my recovery was. My breasts were done beautifully and the Dr even avoided a lift, which I hoped I didn't need. I look 20 years younger and my hubby is more in love with my new body than he was in our teens! Dr Hovsepian changed my life!!

Thankful for Dr Hovsepian ! show details Thankful for Dr Hovsepian !
by Inga Lala on Sep 23rd, 2015

After not having a single spot on me my entire life, I got a sudden outburst of breakouts all over my back due to my hair products (oils) and constant spray tanning a few months ago. I had never had anything of the sort before and I did not know what to do with it, as it just kept spreading more and getting worse. Thanks to Dr. Hovsepian, it is now clearer than ever. I was so afraid of scarring, and my just a few weeks following his treatment and directions I do not even have a single scar or spot left... As if it was never there! So happy I can go back to my usual attire and feel comfortable shooting in open back things again. He should definitely be everyone's go to for all things related to aesthetics. I'm very thankful for his compassion and graceful bedside manner. His before and afters provided on his social media accounts (IG: @RHMDPlasticSurgery) are enough to drive any woman (or man ) straight into his office. Thanks again, Doc!

Best! show details Best!
by Sam on Sep 22nd, 2015

Most grateful to Dr. H for all his beautiful work on me!

No regrets! show details No regrets!
by Jenna J. on Aug 11th, 2015

An amazing doctor! Very well knowledgable. I can see why the elite of Hollywood goes to him.

Jul 10th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor, very knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend him to all my family and friends. 😊

Simply amazing! show details Simply amazing!
by Tammy P. on Jun 15th, 2015

Amazing doctor! Very compassionate and understanding. Great talent. He met all my expectations and beyond. My result is perfect and natural. He changed my life for the better.

No words needed! The Best! show details No words needed! The Best!
by Cassandra M. on Mar 27th, 2015

There are no words that I can write about this unbelievably talented caring man. He is the plastic surgeon that repaired all damages done on me by other surgeons. He gave me back my body, self esteem, confidence, but mainly he gave me back my life! He is not only "The Best" but also an amazing person. I will forever be grateful to him and his talents. Everyday I wake up I look at myself and I have the biggest smile on my face thanks to him. The results are unbelievable! Dr. Hovsepian is so humble and grounded that he doesn't even take credit for his amazing work, he tells me it was "team work," that tells you his character is like no other. I dealt with five other qualified highly recommended plastic surgeons prior to Dr. Hovsepian. Dr. Hovsepian far surpased any of them, and he corrected all their bad work quietly with confidence. He is AMAZING!

Amazing! show details Amazing!
by Melissa on Mar 25th, 2015

Most talented and amazing plastic surgeon I have ever met. He is the real thing!

I would never even think of another plastic surgeon. show details I would never even think of another plastic surgeon.
by R.A. on Oct 17th, 2013

Phenomenal Experience show details Phenomenal Experience
by Carol R. on Jul 1st, 2013

After researching Dr. Hovsepian's practice on line, I contacted him for shrink wrap liposuction on my abdomen, hips, and back. His wonderful staff kept in contact with me after I emailed pictures of my problem areas. Dr. H. spoke with me by phone, since I did not live in California. We set a date for an appointment, and surgery the next day. Not only was my experience phenomenal, just two weeks after surgery I have a new body! Dr. H. is compassionate, and his bed side manner is incredible. If you are considering body contouring, it's worth a trip to Los Angeles!

Love, Love, Love My Plastic Surgeon! show details Love, Love, Love My Plastic Surgeon!
by Melissa on Apr 17th, 2013

Greatest Breast Aug Doc! show details Greatest Breast Aug Doc!
Jun 3rd, 2012

Highly Recommend This Doctor show details Highly Recommend This Doctor
Oct 31st, 2011

elizvrs show details elizvrs
Sep 12th, 2011

My Surgeon! show details My Surgeon!
Mar 28th, 2011

Took care of all my needs. I am fortunate to have a great surgeon as him. Corrected all the mistakes made by an other surgeon. Warm, kind, and compassionate about what he does. Definitely recommend him.

Gloria G. show details Gloria G.
Dec 24th, 2010

In my 56 years of seeing many doctors, I have yet to meet a more caring, thorough, and compassionate doctor as Dr. Hovsepian. Not only he took care of all my needs and concerns, but he did such an amazing job that till this day I am amazed at my result. I love it! I call him routinely for medical advice outside his realm, and he always takes the time to educate me on any matter or concerns I have. Dr. Raffi is a professional to the highest standards!

The Best! show details The Best!
Nov 22nd, 2010

I am so glad that I was referred to such a great surgeon. I had a breast augmentation done 3 years ago by another surgeon who did an awful job. I had a diagnosis of what is known as symmastia after my augmentation. I was unhappy with my result for 3 years. It was bothering me daily and I was self conscious about my appearance. My friend had her breast augmentation done by Dr Hovsepian, it was very natural and beautiful. So I decided to see and meet Dr Hovsepian. Unlike my first surgeon; we had multiple consultations, I was never rushed to make a decision, and he was extremely educational and kind. He was caring and compassionate about my situation. I decided to have him preform my breast revision sugary, very difficult. He took his time, and gave me an amazing result. My only regret is that I wish he was my original surgeon. He is The Best!

Excellant plastice Surgeon show details Excellant plastice Surgeon
Nov 21st, 2010

Excellant skill and patient caring.

R show details R
Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Hovsepian is an fantastic, skillful surgeon. He cares so much about his patients and wants the best for them. I respect him as a person and as a physician and have always had confidence in his advice. I had a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck and everyday I thank him when I see my reflection. I can't believe how beautiful it turned out. Yay!

Outstanding surgeon! show details Outstanding surgeon!
by Kourtney on Jul 27th, 2010

Dr. Hovsepian is great in every way. I am 100% satisfied with hie services and would reccomend him to anyone!

by MI on Jul 21st, 2010

I went to Dr Hovsepian after seeing my best friends tummy-tuck result. She had an awesome tummy-tuck done by Dr Hovsepian. It was perfect! I had a tummy tuck elsewhere many years ago. I was so envious of her result, it blew my result out of the ball park. After consulting many plastic surgeons for a facelift, I decided to schedule a consultation for a facelift with him. I was blown away by his knowledge, talent, and patient recommendations. He was so detailed, kind and caring at my consultation that I said to myself; "Finally, I have met the surgeon for me." Dr. Hovsepian gave me such a natural looking facelift that my old friends had no idea that I had undergone surgery. The result is amazing. I love looking into the mirror everyday and seeing on the outside what I feel on the inside. I am so pleased. After 58 years, I finally met a surgeon for me. In my eyes, he is the best, I see his work on my face daily, and I love it! He changed my life! Thank you Dr. Hovsepian!

Amirbart show details Amirbart
by Amirbart on Apr 6th, 2010

Dr. Hovsepian is extremely caring,kind,sensitive and does beautiful surgery. He was very attentive to my needs and clearly is a perfectionist. He experiences so much joy and pride with the finished outcome. I give my highest reccomendation and truly respect him as a physician.

JW show details JW
by JW on Dec 22nd, 2009

I was overwhelmed at the amount of time Dr. Hovesepian took to get to know me and my medical condition and to formulate the perfect solution. The surgery went beautifully, and it was not an easy one to perform. The after care I have received has been outstanding, regardless of the time of day I called. My results are beyond my wildest expectations and each day it looks better and better. I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Hovsepian and I wholeheartedly recommend him to my friends who are considering plastic surgery. He is a pleasure to know, as is his office staff.

RN show details RN
by Renee' on Dec 11th, 2009

I don't think their are words to describe how caring of an indiividual he is. "Perfect and Sweet" might come close.

by Joan on Aug 1st, 2009

Dr. Hovsepian is an amazing surgeon. He is one of those doctors who truly loves what he is doing and it shows through his interaction with patients (both myself and sister). He was very cordial during my consultation and spent a great deal of time explaining the procedure with the various different approaches and why he felt a specific one would be better for my case.During my follow up visits he answered all my questions and just made the whole experience feel very worthwhile. The result was nothing less that perfect...what I expected! Thank you Dr. Hovsepian.

by MC on Mar 13th, 2009

Excellent and wonderful surgeon. Unbelievable skills and knowledge.

Patient show details Patient
by JWD on Mar 6th, 2009

Both my father and I have been a patient of Dr Hovsepian. He is a excellent surgeon with a wonderful character. He preforms amazing surgeries. He first operated on my father. After seeing the outcome and excellent job he did. I had my surgery done, I am very happy with his result. So happy, that I have gone to him many times. I love my results!! Its very rare to find such a well rounded surgeon. Once you meet him, you will know what I mean.