Dr. Raffi Hovsepian MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 57 reviews

December 17th, 2016
Natural Looking Result!
I had a facelift and neck lift performed last year by Dr. Hovsepian. I cannot tell you how much I am thankful to have had him as my surgeon. After seeing multiple top plastic surgeons I was terrified at the thought of having them perform the procedure. They all wanted was to change all my features. I had researched Dr Hovsepian for months. Even though he does not brag about his clientele and he is very private about his patients, and being I am a producer in Hollywood, I was told by a very talented actress that I should see him. When I met with him, he was extremely caring and understanding and immediately understood where I was coming from and given I am in the industry he didn't want signs of noticeable overdone work. He really is an artist and a very talented surgeon. I felt comfortable about him doing my procedure and I am thrilled with not only the results but the care he took to guide me through the entire process. My husband adores Dr Hovsepian and highly respects his thought processes and genuine care for his patients. It's no wonder why the higher end Hollywood community reaches out to him. He is humble, caring, super talented and genuine. He just wants the best for his patients. He is a rarity in today's world and I am proud to call him my plastic surgeon who gave me back my youth!

October 29th, 2016
Botox
I have been going to Dr Hovsepian for the last two years for my Botox after dealing with a bad experience by another doctor. Dr H is so meticulous about symmetry and not over doing things that I have not only regained my confidence but also look like a natural younger version of me without anyone knowing the treatments I have received from him. He is wonderful in what he does. I highly recommend him.

August 16th, 2016
Great experience
Most thorough and thoughtful Doctor I have ever met. He listened to everything I said and really cared for what I wanted. I highly recommend him. He is one of a kind.

August 8th, 2016
Tapia
Very professional detailed information. Patience in answering all my questions.

April 24th, 2016
The Greatest
No doubt Dr, Hovsepian is recommended as one of the best plastic surgeons in Los Angeles. He did my breast revision. I had two botched surgeries before. Dr. H was the third surgeon. I had no one else to turn to. He listened to me, and was so caring that I feel like he is my family. He did such an amazing job that my husband himself has forgotten the past bad surgeries by the other surgeons and so have I. Dr. H really is a wonderful surgeon but moreover the kindest most caring doctor you meet.

April 10th, 2016
Magician
Without a doubt Dr. Hovsepian is the best of the best plastic surgeons that I have experienced and believe me I have had my fair share of them, 5 total. He is the most educated, caring, and honest plastic surgeon I have come across in my 56 years. He did a magnificent job on repairing bad work that was done be the previous many famous plastic surgeons I had gone to. My body is amazing! Next is my facelift with him and both my husband and I cannot wait to see him work his magic. Hands down he is the best!

February 13th, 2016
Life Changer
Dr.H is simply amazing! I love my breast augmentation! He changed my life for the better. He is really the best!

Dr. Hovsepian is an Incredible Physician
Dr. Hovsepian, I believe he was a godsend. First of all, he was the only one of four plastic surgeons who would accept my case. I found out about it in the nick of time, due to a call back from his efficient office staff. When I visited Dr. Hovsepian's office prior to surgery, the first thing that caught my eye other than a very neat orderly office was the prominently displayed certificates indicating the doctor's experience and expertise. His extensive curriculum vitae only added to the feeling that I would be in experienced hands. Since my broken, disfigured nose needed traumatic intervention and knowing that the hospital might not consider my case to be a priority, Dr. Hovsepian wisely scheduled my case at a nearby trauma center. Considering extensive damage done to my nose due to the fall, I was pleased with the surgical outcome. I believe you will find Dr. Hovsepian to be knowledgeable, efficient, empathetic, competent and a pleasure to deal with.

Great Experience
Very professional, very courteous, very kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly and am very pleased with the results.

In great hands with Dr. Raffia
Dr. Hovsepian is the nicest, most caring doctor I have ever encountered. He ensured that I knew exactly what to expect regarding my surgery, and made me feel at ease in his presence. I am overly pleased with how my surgery went, and with the entailing results. His after care and numerous follow up visits solidify my knowing I have been and am in very good and capable hands.

January 7th, 2016
Beyond pleased with my experience
Thank you very much for your expert opinion, your knowledge and your skill at what you do, but most of all thank you for your compassion. As a man who does not often think of or consider plastic surgery, I will admit that I was nervous and concerned about the “look” I would have after it was all said and done. I think that most of us have seen someone who had been “over done” or did not achieve the desired look or outcome that they had hoped. Because plastic surgery is an art, this will probably always be the case. I feel very blessed that your artistic eye and skill have come together for me in such a way that I am extremely happy with the results. The eyelids (both uppers and lowers) you did for me have turned out to be perfectly natural looking and fit my face and eyes perfectly. Your compassion all throughout our contact together is what, in my mind, really sets you apart and puts you at the very top of my list. You have a tremendous amount of skill and an artful eye, but to me it is your deep compassion and commitment to your clients, to their results and their feelings along the way that truly take you from a “good doctor to a great doctor”. As a result, I am very thankful that I choose you to do my procedure. Thanks again for the compassion you and your office have shown me all along. Thanks for the great work, the natural look and while I hope that I don’t have anything else done, I will continue to highly recommend my friends and family to you so that they may enjoy the same great care and service that you have shown to me.

Dr. Raffi is an artist!
Dr. Hovsepian was the only plastic surgeon out of eight that i meet with who told me the truth about what to expect when undergoing a breast augmentation. He was the most thorough and meticoulus plastic surgeon out of all of them. He made the whole experience easy for me, answered all my questions, and an impecable follow up. He is an artist when it comes to breast augmentation. I love my result! It's perfect!