inactive

Raj K Bhalla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 11th, 2016
One of the Best Cardiologist in Houston
Has been my cardiologist for 10 years Extensive expertise in cardiology. Modern facilities and diagnostics Very competent staff

February 12th, 2013
No compassion
He's rude and arrogant. No sense of urgency . I don't like his bedside manner.

October 5th, 2012
fine man and doctor
was very pleased with his staff and dr bhalla i don't like doctors but like andbelive his words regarding my healthhe gets right to the matter and explainsthings spending time with me....great doc

June 26th, 2012
I had an abnormal EKG and went for a work up in his beautiful office in Friendswood. It was like a day at the spa. His tech has a super gentle touch and I barely felt the IV going into my arm. I felt so comfortable I nearly fell asleep while he was sending me through the big machine. The treadmill stress test was better than I thought it would be and only lasted a few minutes. Dr. Bhalla was there reading it while I was being tested. He and his staff were very nice and always had a friendly smile. I wish I could go for this test every 6 months. He didn't "sugar coat" his advice but that's why I went to him. I know I need to lose the weight and manage my diabetes better. Thanks Dr. Bhalla!

March 12th, 2012
waiting 20 minutes for a dr. is minimali waited for over an hour to see my primary care physician

July 14th, 2011
This physician needs his license to be revoked.
This pompous physician believes his 35 years of experience counts, yet he placed my mother into the ER/hospital due to over medicating her and not understanding how medicines effect each other. The second time he over medicated her, the family caught it in time and sent her to a real cardiologist. Don't put your family's health in jeopardy. This guy treated his mother-in-law and she died. Probably, again, due to over medicating.

July 5th, 2011
Great appointment with Dr. Bhalla, shows real concernwith good advice.

December 19th, 2010
A nightmare from start to finish - not to mention a big waste of time. His arrogance and rudeness is exceeded only by his staff.If you are having heart problems or concerns, you probably don't have a whole lot of time to waste. Do yourself a favor and skip the visit to (and frustration of) this office!

September 22nd, 2010
UNCARING
I have visited this doctor once a year for about 3 years. I DREAD going to him as he is the most uncaring, uninvolved doctor I have ever been to. He doesn't care about your questions or why you are there. He is more interested in what is going on outside of the examing room than inside with you. I will not be returning to him.