Dr. Rama Laxman Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rama Laxman?

August 20th, 2015

Absolutely terrible. Worst doctor I have ever been too.

December 20th, 2014

Don't expect anything

This is the second time I have had the unfortunate opportunity to be treated by Dr. Laxman. Not by choice I should ad . This time I was stuck with him as he works as the hospitalist for our family physician. This is a person that is only interested in collecting and billing on your account. He has and shows no care for you as a patient. This latest stay in the hospital only went halfway ok because I had a specialist working on my case at the same time. Today I was told by the nurse that I was being discharged by Dr. Laxman after being told by my specialist yesterday what the plan of action was going to be. After being discharged I talked to the specialist who said that he was informed by Dr. Laxman that I was fine and didn't want to stay any longer. All of which was never said because he never even came to talk to me. Secondly Dr. Laxman did not leave the proper prescriptions for me upon discharge because he is not licensed with the state to write those kind of prescriptions. Had to have the specialist go out of his way to make sure I was taken care of. It is amazing that my insurance company was already billed with me only being admitted 4 days ago. Be aware if you are put in the position to be care for by this Dr. You would probably get better care from the local drug store.

September 3rd, 2013

Was waste of my time and ins money, along with my out of pocket expense. Was seen in hospital and he never even addressed the problem. Was in a big rush. Just made an appearance and collected money for doing NOTHING! 0-1/2 star not an option so one star is more than i wish to leave but least i can leave

April 13th, 2016