Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Altimus Bollen
Dr. Altimus Bollen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Malvern, AR, with another office in Malvern, AR. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bollen is affiliated with Hot Springs County Memo Hosp, Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock and Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Altimus Bollen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Altimus Bollen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Malvern, AR.
Dr. Bruce Burton
Malvern, AR 0.01 mi39
Dr. Lonnie Harrison
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Malvern, AR 0.03 mi29
Dr. Absalom Tilley
Malvern, AR 0.03 mi28