A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robena Medbery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robena Medbery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robena Medbery, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Medbery graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Medbery has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robena Medbery MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robena Medbery practice?
- Dr. Robena Medbery has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robena Medbery practices Radiation Oncology near Griffin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverdale, GA and Austell, GA.
See Griffin Radiation Oncologists.