Dr. Oscar Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oscar Garcia?

Very thorough and an excellent doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

He was able to diagnose a cough I had had for a year in 5 minutes and fixed it. I was SO relieved I found him. He is excellent!

Appointment took almost 2hrs

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Front staff didn't turn to the window to greet. One was using her cell phone and the other kept typing. No smiles and insisted my copay was different than what it is. The wait to be seen was 10 minutes. The wait for the doctor in the exam room was 20 minutes and an additional hour during the patient exam. Doctor very nice, but staff not friendly at all.

Terrible Staff Makes Doctor Look Bad

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Doctor is actually very good, but the office staff is so unbelievably bad that it isn't worth having to deal with them to see the doctor. The staff is rude and condescending at every visit. The most recent visit was for a skin test that couldn't be taken due to blood pressure problems. Instead of rescheduling the appt, the staff took it upon themselves to turn it into an office visit for HBP. They said it's their "policy". No notice given to me that this was what they were doing and that I could have declined. I was still there thinking I was going to get my skin test. My HBP was probably because I had to wait for 45 minutes just to be seen! Reporting to BBB, insurer and disputing copay with credit card company. Never again with this office!!!

Dr. Roberto Garcia

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I love Dr. Garcia and staff. I have been going to him for several years and highly reccomend him. He takes his time with me to ask questions and let me speak. I never feel rushed and is very personable. It's not the average 30 second doctor appointment.

Posted on March 11th, 2011

Very strait forward but always available to answer questions even after the appointment. My allergies have improved a tremendous amount since I began seeing him.

Posted on February 9th, 2011

Dr. Garcia was very disrespectful to me. He spoke to me in a angry tone of voice, he talked about my race. He said many racial comments towards me. I felt very uncomfortable and discriminated. Yes it is true, he is a socialist and talks about how bad this country is. I will not be going back.

best allergy treatment available

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Dr. Garcia is vocal on his opinions about the medical system, the commercial junk food and politics. He is caring, intelligent, and he listens. He has always followed up swiftly. His staff is friendly and efficient. We have gotten an appointment as needed. His office has called in Rx as needed. We are able to receive slit therapy (no deaths or needles) rather than allergy shots which kill 7 patients a year. My husband and son are now mostly symptom free. A huge improvement in under 10 months. We saw some improvement in first few months. Then gradually more. The total effect is a major difference.

Spends more time on politics than doctoring.

Posted on February 11th, 2009

Doctor spends a lot of time talking about how bad America is and how great his native country (Guatemala)is. He rants on and on about his love of Socialism. After speaking with others, I have discovered that he is this way with most patients. He spends little time with his patients and most of the work is completed by his staff or his nurse, Rebecca Levy. Levy, however, is wonderful.

Posted on June 5th, 2017