A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Borja graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Borja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
- Butler Mem Hosp, Butler, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Borja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rogelio I. Borja practice?
Dr. Rogelio Borja practices Urology near Kittanning, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, PA and Butler, PA.
See Kittanning Urologists.