A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rogelio Borja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borja
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Borja Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Borja graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Borja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
- Butler Mem Hosp, Butler, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rogelio I Borja MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rogelio I. Borja practice?
- Dr. Rogelio Borja has 1 office location.
Dr. Rogelio Borja practices Urology near Butler, PA.
See Butler Urologists.