A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roman Mosai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roman Mosai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roman Mosai, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosai graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Mosai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Atlantic Medical Center - Daytona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roman Mosai MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roman Mosai practice?
- Dr. Roman Mosai has 1 office location.
Dr. Roman Mosai practices Emergency Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Emergency Physicians.