A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ronald McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ronald McManus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ronald McManus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McManus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ronald Patrick McManus MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ronald P. McManus practice?
- Dr. Ronald McManus has 1 office location.
Dr. Ronald McManus practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.