A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edgar Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edgar Dickson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edgar Rolland Dickson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edgar R. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Edgar Dickson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edgar Dickson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.