A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ed McAnalley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ed McAnalley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnalley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McAnalley has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ed R McAnalley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ed R. McAnalley practice?
- Dr. Ed McAnalley has 1 office location.
Dr. Ed McAnalley practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.