Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. L Scherer III
Dr. L Scherer III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmel, IN, with other offices in Rochester, MN and Mobile, AL (and 10 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Scherer is affiliated with William N Wishard Memorial Hospital, ST Vcent Hospital Health and Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. L Scherer III has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. L Scherer III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmel, IN.
Dr. Martina Mutone
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Carmel, IN 1.29 mi23
Dr. Paul Szotek Jr
Carmel, IN 1.42 mi11
Dr. George Gantsoudes
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Carmel, IN 1.50 mi9