A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ra-Chel Jordan-Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ra-Chel Jordan-Moore, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan-Moore graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Jordan-Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ra-Chel Nichole Jordan-Moore MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ra-Chel N. Jordan-Moore practice?
- Dr. Ra-Chel Jordan-Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Ra-Chel Jordan-Moore practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, CA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.