A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Al Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Al Khouri is Excellent.
Dr. Al Khouri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raad Razouki Al Khouri MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raad R. Al Khouri practice?
- Dr. Raad Al Khouri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raad Al Khouri practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Hospitalists and Flint Internists.