A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Al-Saraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Al-Saraf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raad Al-Saraf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Saraf graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Al-Saraf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raad Al-Saraf MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raad Al-Saraf practice?
- Dr. Raad Al-Saraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Raad Al-Saraf practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.