A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Alsaraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Alsaraf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raad Alsaraf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsaraf graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alsaraf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alsaraf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raad H. Alsaraf practice?
Dr. Raad Alsaraf practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.