A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Ausi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Ausi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raad Ausi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ausi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ausi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy of Macomb Clinton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ausi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans