A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Ausi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Ausi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raad Ausi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ausi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ausi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raad Ausi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Raad Ausi practice?
- Dr. Raad Ausi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raad Ausi practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bruce Twp, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists and Clinton Township Pediatricians.