A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Jajo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Jajo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jajo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jajo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raad Jajo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jajo graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jajo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raad E Jajo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raad E. Jajo practice?
- Dr. Raad Jajo has 1 office location.
Dr. Raad Jajo practices Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.