A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Kasmikha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Kasmikha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raad Kasmikha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasmikha graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kasmikha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raad Philip Kasmikha MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raad P. Kasmikha practice?
- Dr. Raad Kasmikha has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raad Kasmikha practices Internal Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.