A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Toma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raad Toma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Toma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raad Jurjis Toma MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raad J. Toma practice?
- Dr. Raad Toma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raad Toma practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Oak Park Internists.