A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raad Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raad Toma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raad Toma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from University Of Baghdad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Toma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raad J. Toma practice?
Dr. Raad Toma practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Oak Park Internists.