A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raafat Abdel-Misih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raafat Abdel-Misih is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raafat Abdel-Misih, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Misih graduated from University of Asyut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Abdel-Misih has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raafat Zikry Abdel-Misih BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raafat Z. Abdel-Misih practice?
- Dr. Raafat Abdel-Misih has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raafat Abdel-Misih practices Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.