Dr. Raafat Ghobraiel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raafat Ghobraiel?

January 16th, 2017

Dr G is great.... his staff is awesome as well... when I need s appt they fit me right in... I never wait a long ...he always listens to my concerns... I would recommend anyone to Dr G

January 9th, 2017

Caring and competent Doctor with multiple certifications! Caring and competent Doctor -- Multiple Board certifications.

I have been a patient of Dr. R. Ghobraiel over two years. Dr. Ghobraiel is a knowledgeable Doctor, excellent diagnostic skills. He is Board certified in many specialties, look at his Website. He is caring, kind and is a naturally warm Doctor, makes you feel like Royalty. The front office staff is very helpful and polite. Wonderful experience and is always there for you. I recommend Dr. Ghobraiel without hesitation to anybody who appreciates excellence combined with a warm personality. If I could give more than 5 stars I would have, I really treasure his care of me and all my family.

August 15th, 2016

Dr Rafaat Ghobraiel is a professional doctor you can trust. Very nice and taking care very well of patients (listen and advice). He is helping and co operate when you need him at any time and in any emergency situation he respond so fast to you. Thank you Dr Ghobraiel.

March 27th, 2017