A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raafat Hannallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raafat Hannallah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannallah graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hannallah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hannallah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raafat S. Hannallah practice?
Dr. Raafat Hannallah practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Anesthesiologists.