A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raafat Hannallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raafat Hannallah is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raafat Hannallah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannallah graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hannallah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raafat Samy Hannallah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Raafat S. Hannallah practice?
- Dr. Raafat Hannallah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raafat Hannallah practices Anesthesiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Washington Anesthesiologists.