Learn more about Dr. Raafat Iskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raafat Iskander, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iskander
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Iskander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raafat Iskander, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pediatric Neurologist with special expertise in Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskander graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iskander has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raafat Iskander MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raafat Iskander practice?
- Dr. Raafat Iskander has 1 office location.
Dr. Raafat Iskander practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Neurologists, and Los Angeles Nephrologists.