A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raafat Iskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raafat Iskander, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raafat Iskander, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Pediatric Neurologist with special expertise in Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskander graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iskander has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raafat Iskander MBBS and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raafat Iskander practice?
- Dr. Raafat Iskander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raafat Iskander practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Neurologists, and Los Angeles Nephrologists.