Learn more about Dr. Raafat Iskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raafat Iskander, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raafat Iskander, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Neurologist with special expertise in Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskander graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iskander has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iskander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raafat S. Iskander practice?
Dr. Raafat Iskander practices Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Neurologists, and Los Angeles Nephrologists.