Dr. Raafat Iskander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raafat Iskander?

December 11th, 2016

I had been seeing Dr. Iskander for 6 months for by 8 years old son with seizures since birth that had been very difficult to control, had been on several medications. Other neurologist advise brain surgery for his epilepsy. Dr. Iskander managed my son epilepsy and he is now seizure free for 3 months. I really appreciate Dr. Iskander for his great work and knowledge.

November 8th, 2016

Client

He's very knowledgeable and very professional and super nice.

March 19th, 2016

I had ben seeing Dr. Iskander for 1 year for my migraine headaches that I had been suffering for 3 years. Thanks to Dr. Iskander I am now headache free for more than 6 months. Dr. Iskander is very professional and having great experience.

January 28th, 2016

Excellent Neurologist

I had seen Dr. Iskander for migraine headaches that I had been suffering for 20 years. Dr. Iskander start me on preventive medication and I had been 8 months without any headaches

January 19th, 2016

Great Neurologist

Dr. Iskander is taking care of my 14 years old son with frequent seizures since birth. Thanks to Dr. Iskander my son did not had any seizures for 2 years. This doctor is doing his best to help my son

December 18th, 2015

I had visited Dr. Iskander 4 times for my 8 years old son with uncontrolled epilepsy. I had been to 3 Child Neurologists and they told me that my sons seizures are refractory and he will continue to have seizures all his life. Dr. Iskander adjust my son medications and now he did not had any seizures for 1 year. My respect for Dr. Iskander. I would recommend him for his knowledge and experience

December 17th, 2015

Waste of time

Don't waste your time coming here.. This guys really sucks and unprofessional. Any concern and question won't be answer. Bad attitude too..

November 1st, 2015

Go back MAN to medical school and REVIEW your courses before prescribing medications and playing with patients' lives! Already 3 other doctors' confirmed that you were %100 wrong in prescribing the medication. I'll never go back to him!

September 25th, 2015

Dr. Iskander was professional, personable, and obviously knowledgeable. He was very efficient and I was impressed!! I'm very much looking forward to seeing him again.

July 10th, 2015

Excellent Neurologist. I am seizure free since he adjust my medications last year

February 4th, 2015

Most caring Doctor I have ever dealt with.

I continue to see Dr. Iskander for my 7 yr old son. He is caring and increadibly smart. He takes the time and makes the right recommendation the first time. He is not out to make money on repeat visits. He is one of a kind. I refer him to my friends and relatives all the time. He is simply excellent.

January 12th, 2015

Great Neurologist

I am 33 years old female who had been Diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis last year and was placed on injections 3 times a week with bad reactions. I had seen Dr. Iskander 3 months ago. After his examination and looking at my MRI he told me I do not have MS and the numbness and tingling and fainting spells was panic attacks. He stopped the injections and start me on medication and I am having no symptoms. I am very happy to see Dr. Iskander otherwise I would still believe I have MS.