A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raafat Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raafat Issa, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raafat Issa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Issa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Issa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raafat Issa practice?
Dr. Raafat Issa practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.