A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raafat Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raafat Issa, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raafat Issa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Issa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raafat Issa MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raafat Issa practice?
- Dr. Raafat Issa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raafat Issa practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.