A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raam Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raam Lakhani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raam Lakhani, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lakhani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raam Satish Lakhani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raam S. Lakhani practice?
- Dr. Raam Lakhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Raam Lakhani practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.