A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raam Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raam Lakhani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raam Lakhani, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lakhani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raam Satish Lakhani MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raam S. Lakhani practice?
- Dr. Raam Lakhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Raam Lakhani practices Otolaryngology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists.