Learn more about Dr. Raashan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raashan Williams, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raashan Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Williams has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raashan C. Williams practice?
Dr. Raashan Williams practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Union City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See Union City Internists and Union City Cardiologists.