A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raashan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raashan Williams, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raashan Williams, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raashan Carlos Williams FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raashan C. Williams practice?
- Dr. Raashan Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Raashan Williams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Union City, NJ.
See Union City Internists and Union City Cardiologists.