A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raashan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raashan Williams, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raashan Williams, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Bayonne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raashan Carlos Williams FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raashan C. Williams practice?
- Dr. Raashan Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Raashan Williams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Union City, NJ.
See Union City Internists and Union City Cardiologists.