Dermatologist (skin)

9000 W Central Ave
Suite 101
Wichita, KS 67212
316-613-5401
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I Do Not Recommend This Doctor  |  show details
by Anna on Jun 21st, 2014

The exam was very quick, did not take time to look at my problems. Prescribed the same medication I am allergic to, on four occasions.

|  Prompt, Fast, Professional  |  show details
May 6th, 2013

Dr. Haque was prompt, and straight forward. He didn't mince words, was mostly business, and he dealt with a sensitive part of my body and was very professional about it. The appointment was very quick, and he was in and out, which made me feel more comfortable.

|  Rushed  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

Complete examination by physician and time with him was about one minute, and a patient education pamphlet was provided. The visit did not seem thorough.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Haque treated my elderly father and my daughter. Both were quite happy with his care. I saw him and was impressed with his diagnosis and treatment. I am going back to see him again.

|  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

very smart, knows what he is doing. Not the usual BS. He says it like it is. Overall, great doctor.

|  No exam  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

This is not just the worst doctor I've ever seen, he is a vile person and strikes me as mysogynistic. He only glanced up very briefly from his clip board at my son's face twice and then from a distance. He spent the exam time making rude, personal, and insulting remarks . I will not keep the follow up appointment with him and wish I read this board before our visit as he is impersonal and obviously nonspecific in his treatments.

|  piece of crap doctor  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2009

Dr. Haque is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He gave me medication that had horrible side effects. Obviously he does not know anything about the drugs he gives out. I hope he loses his license since he is a piece of crap doctor.

|  horrible doctor  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2009

The worse doctor I have ever been to. I would rather hang myself than go back to him.

|  Dr. Haque is the worst  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2009

He is a horrible doctor. Made my face way worse.