Dermatologist (skin)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I Do Not Recommend This Doctor show details I Do Not Recommend This Doctor
by Anna on Jun 21st, 2014

The exam was very quick, did not take time to look at my problems. Prescribed the same medication I am allergic to, on four occasions.

Prompt, Fast, Professional show details Prompt, Fast, Professional
May 6th, 2013

Dr. Haque was prompt, and straight forward. He didn't mince words, was mostly business, and he dealt with a sensitive part of my body and was very professional about it. The appointment was very quick, and he was in and out, which made me feel more comfortable.

Rushed show details Rushed
Apr 3rd, 2013

Complete examination by physician and time with him was about one minute, and a patient education pamphlet was provided. The visit did not seem thorough.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Haque treated my elderly father and my daughter. Both were quite happy with his care. I saw him and was impressed with his diagnosis and treatment. I am going back to see him again.

Nov 8th, 2010

very smart, knows what he is doing. Not the usual BS. He says it like it is. Overall, great doctor.

No exam show details No exam
Sep 23rd, 2010

This is not just the worst doctor I've ever seen, he is a vile person and strikes me as mysogynistic. He only glanced up very briefly from his clip board at my son's face twice and then from a distance. He spent the exam time making rude, personal, and insulting remarks . I will not keep the follow up appointment with him and wish I read this board before our visit as he is impersonal and obviously nonspecific in his treatments.

piece of crap doctor show details piece of crap doctor
Sep 21st, 2009

Dr. Haque is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He gave me medication that had horrible side effects. Obviously he does not know anything about the drugs he gives out. I hope he loses his license since he is a piece of crap doctor.

horrible doctor show details horrible doctor
Apr 26th, 2009

The worse doctor I have ever been to. I would rather hang myself than go back to him.

Dr. Haque is the worst show details Dr. Haque is the worst
Mar 11th, 2009

He is a horrible doctor. Made my face way worse.