Learn more about Dr. Rabbi Salimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabbi Salimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salimi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabbi Salimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salimi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabbi Salimi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rabbi Salimi practice?
- Dr. Rabbi Salimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabbi Salimi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Gastroenterologists.