A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabbi Salimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabbi Salimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salimi
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salimi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabbi Salimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Salimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salimi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabbi Salimi MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rabbi Salimi practice?
- Dr. Rabbi Salimi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabbi Salimi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Gastroenterologists.