A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabbi Salimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabbi Salimi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabbi Salimi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salimi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salimi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans