Dr. Rabbi Salimi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 30th, 2016
Awesome Dr
Dr. Salimi is the best Dr. I have ever seen. He has exceptional bedside manner and really takes his time making sure all questions have answers and that you leave his office well informed. He works so hard and is always there when you need him. Thanks Doc!

September 19th, 2016
Nice doctor but unacceptable 3 hour wait.
Staff and doctor are nice but it is not very professional to make people wait 3 hours and spend 9 minutes with you. If I had known it would take this long I wouldn't have made the appointment. My time is important too.

May 3rd, 2016
Exellent Dr. Very interested in the patient's needs and health issues. I would drive from San Diego to Flint to visit Dr. Salimi if the needs dictated a gastroenterologist was required. There is no one finer or more professional than Dr. Salimi.

April 19th, 2016
Endoscopies and colonoscopies
Dr Salimi knew we were having a family issue. He was warm and interested. He's the kindest Doctor I have ever met. I trust Dr. Salimi's diagnosis of my physical issues. I have improved with the medicines he has prescribed.

May 3rd, 2015
Dr Salimi is an exceptional gastroenterologist. He works hard, has an exceptional bedside manner and follows up when necessary. He is personable and takes what I say seriously and is good about discussing options and possibilities. I've been seeing him since 1984 and never have had a negative experience despite several visits and procedures over the years. The wait time can be long at times but well worth it.

March 25th, 2015
family member of a former patient
It has been nearly 20 years since I saw Dr. Salimi, who treated my now, late Grandmother. He still holds a very special place in my heart and always will. A smile immediatly come to my face when I think of him and the truly amazing care he took of not only my beloved grandma, but, to our entire family. He is truly a one-of-a-kind physician and human being. Sincere, compassionate, funny, very knowledgeable and friendly.

October 18th, 2014
Very friendly and personable. Outgoing for an endoscopist!

April 7th, 2014
Great bedside manner in hospital, very comforting. Took the time to explain my condition, didn't just look at my chart and bill my insurance company like many others did.

December 12th, 2013
first time visit
First time seeing him. Was truly impressed

December 2nd, 2013
Wonderful and caring doctor.
I have been Dr. Salimi's patient for many years and I cannot say enough about this wonderful man. He is very friendly and listens to everything you have to say. I would highly recommend Dr. Salimi. He is an excellent doctor.

November 19th, 2013
Very positive experience
I went to Dr. Salimi for my first colonoscopy. He and his entire staff were very warm, friendly and professional. I would definitely go back for any future procedures. Please make sure to verify that the lab they use is in your insurance network if this applies to you, although Doctor and his facility were in my network, the lab was not.

November 5th, 2013
Dr. Salimi has been my gastroenterologist since the 1990's. Before that, he treated my late grandfather and my mother. He has also treated my daughter. He and I tell everyone that we are family because we have been together for so long. I tell him that he and I have been together longer than my two ex-husbands! Dr. Salimi is an excellent physician, he is caring, and personable, and genuinely cares for his patients. I love you Dr. Salimi! Thank you for all of the years of care! No one touches my stomach but you!!!