Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rabbie Hanna
Dr. Rabbie Hanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Hanna is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. Dr. Hanna has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rabbie Hanna has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Rabbie Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. Taimur Anwar
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Detroit, MI 0 mi27
Dr. Sheela Tejwani
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Detroit, MI 0 mi40
Dr. Igor Rybkin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Detroit, MI 0 mi21