A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabee Korbaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabee Korbaj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabee Korbaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korbaj graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korbaj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabee Hassan Korbaj MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rabee H. Korbaj practice?
- Dr. Rabee Korbaj has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rabee Korbaj practices Internal Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: St Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists.