Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rabeea Aboufakher
Dr. Rabeea Aboufakher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Forks, ND. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Aboufakher is affiliated with Altru Hospital. Dr. Aboufakher has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rabeea Aboufakher has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Rabeea Aboufakher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Forks, ND.
Dr. Tricia Langlois
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Grand Forks, ND 0 mi24
Dr. Mohamed Chebaclo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Grand Forks, ND 0 mi34
Dr. Arvind Bansal
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Grand Forks, ND 0 mi15