A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabeya Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabeya Chowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabeya Chowdhury, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from Mymensingh Medical College.
Dr. Chowdhury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabeya Sultana Chowdhury MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rabeya S. Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Rabeya Chowdhury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rabeya Chowdhury practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See Jamaica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.