Dr. Rabi Sinha MD Patient Reviews

3.4

July 26th, 2016
Creepy and misogynistic, not recommended for female patients
At the very least the other practitioners, nurses and staff at Community Primary Care are polite and helpful. When the dr. I intended to see was unavailable I was given an appointment with Sinha. He wasted no time backhandedly ridiculing me without giving me a chance to even explain what help I was seeking. He actually asked "When was the last time you felt good - 30, 40 years ago?"" and never bothered to attend to the main reason I was there. He wasted my time and insurance co's money - no doctor should get paid to insult a suffering patient.

October 24th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Sinha is very competent! I like how he explains things to you in every day language! He's personable! Willing to help with your problem and not poo, poo it! Excellent staff!

January 10th, 2014
Great doc
I had great experience during my visit . He was on time . staff were very courteous. They called me with result on time

October 17th, 2013
Arrogant Disappointment
Dr. Sinha, though given accolades by his colleagues and office staff, gave me a horrible misdiagnosis and failed to tell me of important lab results. When asked why no one had informed me of these results, he became defensive and rude. This was a horrible experience that prevented me from getting help for a serious medical condition. BE CAREFUL HERE. I would have given zero's for diagnostic accuracy and follow ups after visit if that had been an option.

March 23rd, 2012
Finally had to leave
After being a patient for about 30 years, finally changed physicians primarily because of office staff ineptitude. Wrong pharmacy called several times, wrong mail order pharmacy contacted, but the clincher was ordering me a medication for a deficiency I didn't have. (Had the wrong patient). Physicals were less than satisfactory and it took weeks to get my records sent to my new physician.

August 26th, 2011
I am one of Dr Sinha's original patients when he went into private practice on his own. Clearly one of the best internists in the area. I will continue to remain a patient.Office staff satisfaction, however, can be improved.

June 7th, 2011
The Grapefruit staff
My visit to the clinic was horrible, the staff are ignorant, rude and bordering on obnoxious. I has an allergic reaction to one of their injections and they did not call back to talk to me, I had to call back in 24 hours to tell them I might have to sue them! This clinic is a farce! Will never go back.

April 17th, 2009
Great Doc
I have been using this office for 10 years. I am a 40 year old women and have not had any problems with the office.