A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabia Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Ahmed is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabia Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Ahmed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabia Ahmed MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rabia Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Rabia Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabia Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.