A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabia Arshad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Arshad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabia Arshad, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arshad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arshad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rabia Arshad practice?
Dr. Rabia Arshad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.