Dr. Rabia Arshad, MD
Dr. Rabia Arshad MD and MBBS is female, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine.
Meisenberg Medical PC Group
9785 Queens Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabia Arshad, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arshad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arshad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rabia Arshad practice?
Dr. Rabia Arshad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Rego Park Internists, Rego Park Cardiologists, and Rego Park Nuclear Medicine Physicians.