A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabia Arshad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Arshad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabia Arshad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arshad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabia Arshad MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rabia Arshad practice?
- Dr. Rabia Arshad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rabia Arshad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.