A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabia Arshad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Arshad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arshad
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arshad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabia Arshad, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arshad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabia Arshad MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rabia Arshad practice?
- Dr. Rabia Arshad has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabia Arshad practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, OH.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.