Dr. Rabia Awan MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Colonia, NJ

December 29th, 2016
Lovely physician!
Dr. Awan is very caring and kind. She genuinely cares for her patients as people, asks about daily life etc to form a bond with her patients and make sure they are happy and healthy, while some other doctors rush to diagnose and then leave the patient after a few minutes. Truly a very talented, intelligent, and wonderful doctor.

July 21st, 2015
i will recommend Dr. Awan to other would be patients. She's an excellent doctor with a very good bedside manner!

September 11th, 2014
Worst Doctor Ever
Unless you like rude mentally unstable doctorsro Not go to this ghetto practice. If you are lucky you might get seen on time. The very fist visit I had with her was weird, she talked about issues that had nothing to do with why I was there, finally got to the point and know my boy, but she likes to belittle you and make you feel dum, even when she is wrong , she very nasty and rude. I am a young girl and she is old and she is very jealous if y are younger or prettier than her I felt that both times I saw her. Oh don't let me forget I was almost due for work because she was hour and a half late coming from lunch or something. And didn't even apohogize for the wait. I am Done with this place.

November 16th, 2012
WE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE DR AWAN AS OUR FAMILY PHYSICIAN.RECENTLY SHE SAVED MY GRAND MOTHER'S LIFE.THE OFFICE STAFF IS VERY PLEASANT AND FRIENDLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR AWAN TO ALL MY FRIENDS

June 11th, 2012
WATCH OUT - TAINTED REVIEWS!
Anyone can go online and give thier rating. I HONESTLY believe this doctor rates herself online. The office is more of a business than a healthcare facilty. This is all that should need to be said.

December 23rd, 2011
Good doctor
I like this office a lot, office manger is specially helpful and caring,doctor's assistants are very good. Doctor is pleasant, has good knowledge, and spends enough time with me.I have been a patient of Dr Awan for about8-9 years and recommend her to my friends

October 21st, 2011
Greedy doctor
I was this doctor patient and I recently switch to another doctor,As far as my experience with this doctor is really bad as it won't happen just one time but it happen almost every time that she took more patient then she could handel and Dr.Rabia Awan is such greedy even she see me only for five minutes but it took more then one hour in her office not that enough she prescribe more Medicean for nothing even I ask I have the Medicean in home I don't know but I truly recommend you all readers don't assign her as a doctor but if you really want .

October 3rd, 2011
Excellent, courteous and pleasant office staff, good office environment, patient's privacy is very important to them which I really admire, doctor is very thorough,firm, knowledgeable and competent.I feel lucky to have her as my personal physician and would love to recommend her to anyone without any hesitation

May 3rd, 2011
FAVORITE DOCTOR EVER.
DR AWAN IS VERY SWEET AND GENEROUS. VERY UNDERSTANDING AND ALSO VERY FIRM. OFFICE STAFF IS EXCELLENT AND THEY ARE CARING. ONE TIME I HAD A EMERGENCY AND THEY SQUEEZED ME IN EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD A FULL SCHEDULE. VERY KIND STAFF AND VERY CLEAN OFFICE. PATIENTS ALWAYS COME FIRST IN THEIR OFFICE.

April 27th, 2011
Monthly Visits
I have been a patient of Dr. Awan's for the last 10 yrs. She is our family doctor. I suffer from seizures, a heart condition & rheumatoid arthritis. I have a monthly check-ups with her to ensure that all of my medication is being monitored properly & that I keep all of my appointments with my specialists. I am happy to recommend her to anyone. The office staff is great, I love the ladies.

April 24th, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND OFFICE STAFF.DR. AWAN IS OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS.DOCTOR TOOK CARE OF MY FATHER IN THE HOSPITAL RECENTLY AND SAVED HIS LIFE, WE FEEL LIKE SHE IS A FAMILY MEMBER TO US.WE WILL ALWAYS RECOMMEND HER TO OUR FRIENDS.

March 22nd, 2011
The worst doctor ever
She is one of the worst doctors that I have ever seen. First of all, her secretary (shami) or whatever has an attitude problem and refuses to accept her mistake. She lost my daughters MRI referral and she blamed it all on me. The doctor herself is horrible. I was a depression patient and now I am all better but she refuses to believe it. Everything is apparently related to my depression. If I am in pain, it is because I am depressed... the only thing she has to say to me is that I need to get back on my depression meds even though I have not taken them in the last 2 years. She then says that she can only give me 5 mins and so i need to hurry it up...after and hour of wait. Today however was the limit...she compared me to her maid...i dont think that any doctor has the right to say that to her patients. everytime I visit this doctor, i come out feeling worse than when i went in. Never be her patient because that was the biggest mistake I made!