A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabia Choudry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Choudry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabia Choudry, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudry graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Choudry has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabia B Choudry MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rabia B. Choudry practice?
- Dr. Rabia Choudry has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rabia Choudry practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Neurologists.