A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabia Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Khan, Neurologist, Psychiatry, sleep . is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Back Pain
- Muscle Weakness
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabia A Khan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rabia A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Rabia Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rabia Khan practices Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.