A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabia Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Khan, Neurologist, Psychiatry, sleep . is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Muscle Weakness
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Khan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabia A Khan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rabia A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Rabia Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabia Khan practices Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.