Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rabia Khan
Dr. Rabia Khan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Gulf Coast Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center and Cape Coral Hospital. Dr. Khan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rabia Khan has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rabia Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Sagar Naik
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.13 mi11
Dr. Abusayeed Feroz
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.13 mi33
Dr. Parmeet Saini
Fort Myers, FL 0.13 mi6