Learn more about Dr. Rabia Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabia Malik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabia Adeeb Malik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rabia A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Rabia Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rabia Malik practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors, Burbank Family Physicians, and Burbank Geriatric Doctors.