A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabia Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabia Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabia Malik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabia Adeeb Malik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rabia A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Rabia Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Rabia Malik practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Family Physicians and Burbank Geriatric Doctors.