Learn more about Dr. Robby Ayoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robby Ayoub, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayoub
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robby Ayoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Injuries
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Injuries
- Beryllium-induced Lung Disease (Berylliosis)
- Bird Fancier's Lung
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Farmer's Lung
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayoub graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ayoub has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robby Tony Ayoub MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robby T. Ayoub practice?
- Dr. Robby Ayoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Robby Ayoub practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists, Huntington Beach Pulmonologists, and Huntington Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.