Learn more about Dr. Robby Ayoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robby Ayoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayoub graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ayoub has 16 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayoub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robby T. Ayoub practice?
Dr. Robby Ayoub practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, General Practice, and Hospitalist near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Pulmonologists, Fountain Valley Critical Care Practitioners, Fountain Valley Sleep Medicine Doctors, Fountain Valley General Practitioners, and Fountain Valley Hospitalists.