A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robby Ayoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robby Ayoub, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robby Ayoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayoub graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ayoub has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robby Tony Ayoub MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robby T. Ayoub practice?
- Dr. Robby Ayoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robby Ayoub practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Pulmonologists, and Fountain Valley Sleep Medicine Doctors.