A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robby Ayoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robby Ayoub, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayoub
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robby Ayoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Injuries
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Injuries
- Beryllium-induced Lung Disease (Berylliosis)
- Bird Fancier's Lung
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Farmer's Lung
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayoub graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ayoub has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robby Tony Ayoub MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robby T. Ayoub practice?
- Dr. Robby Ayoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Robby Ayoub practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists, Huntington Beach Pulmonologists, and Huntington Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.