A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabih Bazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabih Bazzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabih Bazzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazzi graduated from Kursk State Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bazzi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabih Moussa Bazzi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rabih M. Bazzi practice?
- Dr. Rabih Bazzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rabih Bazzi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Staten Island, NY.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Nephrologists.