A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabih Loutfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabih Loutfi, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loutfi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rabih Loutfi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loutfi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Loutfi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabih Habib Loutfi MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rabih H. Loutfi practice?
- Dr. Rabih Loutfi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rabih Loutfi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Pulmonologists, Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners, and Sarasota Sleep Medicine Doctors.