A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabii Madi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabii Madi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madi graduated from Kursk State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Madi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Mcg Health, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rabii Madi practice?
Dr. Rabii Madi practices Urology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Little Rock, AR.
See Augusta Urologists.