A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rabii Madi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rabii Madi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madi graduated from Kursk State Medical University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Madi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Mcg Health, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rabii Madi MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Rabii Madi practice?
- Dr. Rabii Madi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rabii Madi practices Urology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Little Rock, AR.
See Augusta Urologists.